When Berlin meets with Amsterdam and Paris, the results are nothing less than the best Europe will ever offer you from city-life to the best of technology, history, arts, culture, and architecture. Berlin is a hi-tech city that is rich in history. The city started in the 13th century however it’s in the more recent history of war and division is what comes to mind however the city has risen to become an economic giant and a technological hub. It is a city that boasts of modern infrastructure infused with German and soviet influence you can experience nowhere else. Amsterdam stands out as one of the most beautiful cities in Europe. The many wonderful canals with a rich history and the bustling liberal city make Amsterdam an ideal tourist destination. A canal cruise in Amsterdam is an activity worth trying. Paris is a historical as well as a fashion capital that keeps on drawing on ever-increasing tourist numbers. The Eifel Tower, Notre Dame Church, Arc De Triomphe. Louvre Museum etc among others are world-class attractions that leaves lasting memories. The best of Europe is indeed created with you in mind for fun, leisure, shopping, and education.
- Day 1: We depart from Accra to Berlin via Kotoka International Airport
- Day 2:We shall arrive in Berlin, check into the hotel and have the rest of the day at our leisure. There will be free time in the evening to explore nightlife at your Leisure
- Day 3:We shall experience the city of Berlin through a half-day guided city tour of Berlin with many photos stops including the infamous berlin wall. We shall visit the magnificent TV Tower of Berlin for the most beautiful 360 degrees panoramic view of Berlin.
- Day 4: We shall have this day free for shopping the best of German quality goods from the Berlin Mall through to Alexander Platz and all the best corners of Berlin.
- Day 5:We shall travel to Amsterdam from Berlin by train and be mesmerized by the views as the train travels through towns, villages, and fields as you encounter all aspects of European life from a different angle. Keep an eye for the beautiful farms and spectacular wind turbines.
- Day 6:On day 6 we shall have a guided city tour of Amsterdam and proceed with a visit to the Zaanse Schans village which is a unique part of the Netherlands where the 18th-century Dutch life is brought back to life. Zaanse Schans is full of wooden houses, canals, mills, barns, and workshops. Stroll past the bakery museum and enjoy the smell of fresh cookies, or take a look at the warehouse where clog shoes are made. You should be sure not to miss the cheese factory, pewter foundry, and the various scenic wooden windmills.
- Day 7:A trip to Amsterdam is never complete without a canal cruise on the Amstel river. We shall have our cruise tour on this day and then proceed to Dams Square for shopping and some time at leisure
- Day 8:We shall have another scenic trip from Amsterdam to the city of love- Paris on this day. We shall detour for a 2hr city of Brussels before arriving at Paris. We shall check into our hotel and have the rest of the day at our leisure.
- Day 9:An amazing tour of the city of love awaits us as we experience a half-day guided city tour of Paris visiting al the iconic sites including a visit to the Eifel Tower 2nd level. We shall crown the day with a Seine River Cruise to see the city from a different angle.
- Day 10:We are not leaving Paris without shopping as we shall spend the full day shopping at Val’DÉurope and other great markets as we show you where to get great deals on all your shopping needs. Check out from our hotel the next day for the Airport Drop off our flight back home.