6Night - 7Days
HOTEL SELECTION: A premium 4 star hotel will is used for our trips, like Holiday Inn
Festival City, Aloft Deira City Center or Hyatt Hotel Wasl/Jumeirah/ or Similar Hotels
Day 1: Departure from Kotoka Airport @ 6:50 pm on EK 788 (Direct Flight, 8hrs with 4hrstime difference – Dubai is 4hrs ahead of Accra)
Day 2: Arrival at Dubai Airport @ 06:20 am, Transfer to Hotel and check in, Enjoy Breakfasts
Day 2: Evening Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo + Dubai Fountain Show
Day 3: Morning Dubai City tour with Ghanaian lunch. (Visiting the Palm Island, the Burj Al Arab, the Dubai Palace, The Dubai Museum or the Gold Souk, Sheikh Zayed Road, etc.)
Day 4: Morning free for Shopping & Afternoon Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner (Enjoy amazing experience in the Dubai desert with camel ride and Arabian culture amidst many entertaining shows like Belly dance, Fire Show with unlimited soft drinks and food)
Day 5: Full Day at Laguna Waterpark with Lunch (This is the day to bring the child in you with many adrenaline activities at the waterpark. The views from this fun place is amazing and your Instagram will never be the same after visiting this place.)
Day 6: Full Day Shopping Experience with a Local Guide & Evening at Global Village
(Explore the many shopping avenues in Dubai both the open market and the BIG Malls like
the Deira City Center and Dubai Mall. Finish the day with a visit to the Global Village where
you have a great experience exploring many cultures, cuisine, architecture and fun activities
from different parts of the world)
Day 7: Free and Easy Day: Take it easy for this day and relax yourself at the plush hotel. (You
can also use today to explore more optional activities in Dubai which we can arrange for you
at extra cost. OR Spend your money on shopping on your own or with your pals.)
Day 8: Departure to Accra at 07:35 am and Arrive at 12:05 pm
1. All Single Rates Above are on Room Sharing Basis. You may pay for Single Supplement if you do not wish to share a room
2. Dubai requires 96hr Covid-19 PCR Negative Test Certificate upon arrival, we have partners who can do the test @ $75-85/person. The First 10 Confirmations for each month will get this test for FREE. This test is also FREE for all those traveling in Sept.
3. As this trip is within 7 days, there will be no PCR Test required before return to Accra after the trip. However, you will be required to do antigen test upon arrival at Kotoka and the cost is $150 to be paid directly upon arrival.
4. A minimum of $500 is needed to block your seat on the group trip and full payment is expected latest by 2 weeks before travel, except December which requires payment at least 3 weeks before travel
5. Once you confirm your tour date and make payment for the flight, our FREE Cancellation with 100% Money Back policy is no more applicable and Airline’s terms apply. Ticket issued on group fare is not refundable. Any cancellations after tour confirmation will be subject to penalty stipulated by the Airline or visa or hotel.
6. We have blocked seats on the dates given and we hope to travel on such dates. However, the airline may decide to alter their flight itinerary as a result of the uncertainty in the covid season. Kindly allow +- 1 day possible change in date from Airline.
7. The itineraries given are tentative and we reserve the right to change as the need arises. In all instances possible, we will endeavor to deliver any promised number of nights and the tour activities or replace with a better option where possible.
8. Children fare would be calculated on case by case basis. Infant (below 2yrs) will pay $300 in all the trips above.
9. All tour bookings are subject to our terms and conditions found on our website. Kindly read through before completing your booking. BOOKING SUPPORT Davida 0243606648 Hajara, 0595500817 Serwaa, Sales Manager 0556310404 Call Center: 0302 548 674 Michael (Website Technical Support) 0547455854