The Taste of Europe tour is a captivating mix of cities and attractions that will allow you to experience the best Europe has on offer. We shall journey from Munich to Milan through to Zurich and experience the best of these cities. Munich is Germany’s most prosperous city and its famous for its beautiful architecture, culture and of course beer. Milan has been called the most “European” of all the Italian cities and it’s rightly so because unlike other Italian cities known for history, architecture, and culture, Milan is noted for its lifestyle. Milan remains the market place for Italian fashion, nightlife, football, and glamour. It’s no surprise to find the most luxurious Starbucks café in this city. The journey between Milan and Zurich is nothing less than magical from the magnificent mountainscape to the idyllic villages that seem as though they were lifted from the pages of a fairytale magazine. Zurich has been noted as the cleanest and most efficient city in the world and tops the world’s cities in terms of living standards. The blend of these cities will give you a vacation worth your while.
- Day 1: We depart from Accra to Munich via Kotoka International Airport
- Day 2:After a buffet breakfast at the hotel we shall set off for a Half-day Guided City Tour of Munich and we shall get the opportunity to visit the iconic BMW Museum
- Day 3:We shall have a return tour to Salzburg and visit the beautiful places captured in the award-winning movie Sound of Music as well as a guided half-day guided city tour of Salzburg. We shall return for overnight at Munich
- Day 4: We shall enjoy this day leisurely at Munich and catch up with city life at the city center and enjoy some shopping
- Day 5:After breakfast at the hotel we shall travel to Zurich and enjoy some Free time in the City. We shall check-in into our hotel later in the day.
- Day 6:The trip Mt. Titlis is one of the highlights of the tour as we encounter the mesmerizing beauty of the Swiss landscape. An adventure to the mountain peak by the cable car and the white slopes covered in ice is an unforgettable experience.
- Day 7:We shall embark on one of the most scenic trips in the world as we travel from Zurich to Milan. Keep an eye for the beautiful village and the best scenes of the Swiss Alps as well as the many beautiful tunnels. We shall stop over the beautiful Swiss city of Lucern and the ever-beautiful lake Como for a Lake cruise before we arrive in Milan. We shall check into or hotel in Milan and rest.
- Day 8:The fun isn’t over yet as we shall visit one of the most iconic cities in the history of mankind, Venice. We shall enjoy a guided city tour of Venice and experience Water taxi from Tronchetto to San Marco as well as a romantic Gondola ride in the evening.
- Day 9:We shall enjoy the best of Milan in a guided city tour of Milan and crown our trip with the best of shopping at Corso di Porta Ticinese.
- Day 10:Check out from the hotel & Airport Drop off. Flight from Milan to Accra as we return with a lot of memories.